Jill Turnbull Launches Plant-Based, Sustainable Hair Care, Skincare & Makeup | State
BALTIMORE, April 22, 2021 / PRNewswire / – On Earth Day, Jill Turnbull Beauty is launching a new sustainable hair, skin, and make-up brand with “blue beauty” to help tackle the beauty industry’s stress on our oceans. Jill Turnbull Beauty is deliberately sourced from packaging to formulation, delivering the highest quality products while minimizing their impact on the earth.
“Be educated in an environmentally conscious way AustraliaMy mission has always been simple: to create a clean, high quality self care product that naturally nourishes your hair, skin and body. Combining beauty and simplicity, these multitasking products are effective while minimizing the impact on the planet, “says Jill.” After more than 45 years in the beauty industry, I realized that many of the products labeled as sustainable weren’t – and that the industry is having a tremendous negative impact on our oceans and our earth. The line I developed is not only better for the earth but also for the people who use it. “
The small beauty items from Jill Turnbull Beauty contain pure, sustainable ingredients and no harmful additives.
- Inspired by Jill’s diverse experience in hair and beauty, including with actors and models, the products are highly effective and can withstand demanding conditions.
- Designed as a minimalist product line, each product is a multitasker and can be combined for new purposes.
- Reef Safe Ingredients with Complete Ingredient Transparency, 100% Biodegradable Product, Animal Testing Free and by the Humane Society of The United States. Each purchase makes a direct contribution to the Great Barrier Reef Foundation.
- The packaging is designed to reduce waste, including “sqround” bottles that generate less waste and ship more efficiently, with no outer cardboard boxes or airless pumps. All packaging is made from BPA-free, recyclable and reusable materials.
The entire range of hair care, skin care and make-up products from Jill Turnbull Beauty will be available from Earth Day 2021 in wholesalers and at www.JillTurnbull.com or from Amazon. The highlights of the collection include:
- Jill Turnbull Hair Care:: An optimized set of five products that are versatile and offer the full spectrum of hair care. Inspired by Australia In the water crisis, the Jill Turnbull Beauty hair care collection is made from non-toxic ingredients that are 100% derived from plants or non-toxic synthetic sources. This makes for a faster flush time to minimize wasted water.
- Jill Turnbull No Sweat Foundation:: Inspired by Jill’s experience with hair and makeup for professional ballet dancers, the No Sweat Foundation offers a pure, creamy, flawless, long-lasting second skin formula for maximum coverage that is smudge and transfer resistant even in the toughest conditions. The full-surface primer consists of high-performance pigments and covers skin diseases such as moles, scars, hyperpigmentation and vitiligo, as well as body art such as tattoos. The No Sweat Foundation can be easily customized with Magic Drops to tailor the coverage and coverage to your specific skin needs. Sealed with no color powder, it enables a full makeup routine with fewer products.
For more information on Jill Turnbull Beauty, please visit: www.JillTurnbull.com.
View original content to download multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jill-turnbull-launches-plant-based-sustainable-hair-care-skincare–makeup-301274676.html
SOURCE Jill Turnbull Beauty